Financial Trend (Quarterly, IFRSs)
Fiscal Year | Quarter
|(Millions of yen)||'16/1-3||4-6||7-9||10-12||'17/1-3|
|Marketing Solutions Business||72,002||65,542||69,676||70,138||76,158|
|Income before Income Taxes||28,105||51,245||48,917||52,799||40,512|
|Net Income Attributable to Owners of the Parent||18,085||35,508||33,611||35,680||31,790|
|Operating Margin (%)||14.4%||24.9%||24.1%||23.4%||17.9%|
|Ratio of Income before Income Taxes to Revenue||13.6%||25.1%||23.8%||23.9%||18.2%|
|Ratio of Net Income Attributable to Owners of the Parent to Revenue||8.7%||17.4%||16.4%||16.1%||14.3%|
|Total Equity Attributable to Owners of the Parent||844,165||828,835||860,390||896,944||930,820|
|Cash Flows from Operating Activities||29,992||10,271||47,711||18,250||50,789|
|Cash Flows from Investing Activities||-105,159||-18,358||-13,620||-15,253||-9,814|
|Cash Flows from Financing Activities||3,755||-40,593||19,727||-5,990||50,852|
|Total Cash Flows||-71,663||-48,946||53,747||-2,666||91,767|
|Number of Directors and Employees (People)||9,240||9,841||10,964||11,262||11,306|
- (Note)Adjustments figures represent inter-segment transactions and general corporate expenses not belonging to any reporting segment.
- Made Ikyu Corporation to a consolidated subsidiary on February 3, 2016.
- The group recorded the damages of ¥13.0 billion as Other Expenses in Jan.-Mar. quarter of the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017 as a result of the fire incident at the logistics center of ASKUL Corporation.
- In the case where any major service has been transferred between segments, the prior data have been retroactively adjusted to the current segments.
- Data for Total Assets, Equity Attributable to Owners of the Parent and Number of Directors and Employees are as of each quarter end.
- Number of Directors and Employees includes staffs who have been dispatched.