Financial Trend (Quarterly, IFRSs)
Fiscal Year | Quarter
|(Millions of yen)||'16/4-6||7-9||10-12||'17/1-3||4-6|
|Income before Income Taxes||51,245||48,917||52,799||40,512||56,440|
|Net Income Attributable to Owners of the Parent||35,508||33,611||35,680||31,790||35,911|
|Operating Margin (%)||24.9%||24.1%||23.4%||17.9%||24.5%|
|Ratio of Income before Income Taxes to Revenue||25.1%||23.8%||23.9%||18.2%||26.5%|
|Ratio of Net Income Attributable to Owners of the Parent to Revenue||17.4%||16.4%||16.1%||14.3%||16.9%|
|Total Equity Attributable to Owners of the Parent||828,835||860,390||896,944||930,820||918,516|
|Cash Flows from Operating Activities||10,271||47,711||18,250||50,789||21,960|
|Cash Flows from Investing Activities||-18,358||-13,620||-15,253||-9,814||-17,173|
|Cash Flows from Financing Activities||-40,593||19,727||-5,990||50,852||-50,360|
|Total Cash Flows||-48,946||53,747||-2,666||91,767||-45,572|
|Number of Directors and Employees (People)||9,841||10,964||11,262||11,306||11,671|
- (Note)The group has changed the business segment disclosure from the announcement of business results for Apr.-Jun. quarter of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018. Prior data and comparative figures have been retroactively adjusted to reflect the new business segments.
- The main changes in the segments are: i) change in the segment name from "Marketing Solutions Business" to "Media Business"; ii) integration of Financial & Payment-related figures that were previously recorded in "Others" and "Consumer Business" to "Commerce Business"; iii) transfer of some of the services previously included in "Marketing Solutions Business" and "Consumer Business" to "Others".
- Adjustments figures represent inter-segment and general corporate expenses not belonging to any reporting segment.
- The group recorded the damages of ¥13.0 billion as Other Expenses in Jan.-Mar. quarter of the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017 as a result of the fire incident at the logistics center of ASKUL Corporation.
- The group recorded the insurance proceeds of ¥4.9 billion as Other Income in Apr.-Jun. quarter of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018 as a result of the fire incident at the logistics center of ASKUL Corporation.
- Data for Total Assets, Equity Attributable to Owners of the Parent and Number of Directors and Employees are as of each quarter end.
- Number of Directors and Employees includes staffs who have been dispatched.
Profit Margins (Quarterly)
Total Assets and Total Net Assets (Quarter Ends)
Cash Flows (Quarterly)