Financial Trend (Fiscal Year, IFRSs)
Fiscal Year | Quarter
For data in or before FY2013, refer to Historical Data.
|(Millions of yen)||FY2014||FY2015||FY2016|
|Marketing Solutions Business||-||268,252||281,515|
|Income before Income Taxes||208,298||226,585||193,475|
|Net Income Attributable to Owners of the Parent||133,051||171,617||136,589|
|Operating Margin (%)||46.0%||34.5%||22.5%|
|Ratio of Income before Income Taxes to Revenue||48.6%||34.7%||22.7%|
|Ratio of Net Income Attributable to Owners of the Parent to Revenue||31.1%||26.3%||16.0%|
|Total Equity Attributable to Owners of the Parent||726,002||844,165||930,820|
|Cash Flows from Operating Activities||126,239||105,409||127,023|
|Cash Flows from Investing Activities||-67,864||-110,537||-57,407|
|Cash Flows from Financing Activities||-37,166||-49,357||23,996|
|Total Cash Flows||21,600||-54,772||93,902|
|Number of Directors and Employees (People)||7,078||9,240||11,306|
- (Note)Adjustments figures represent inter-segment transactions and general corporate expenses not belonging to any reporting segment.
- The Group recognized gain of ¥59.6 billion from the remeasurement of shares of ASKUL Corporation in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016 as a result of consolidation of ASKUL Corporation.
- Made ASKUL Corporation to a consolidated subsidiary on August 27, 2015.
- Made Ikyu Corporation to a consolidated subsidiary on February 3, 2016.
- The group recorded the damages of ¥13.0 billion as Other Expenses in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017 as a result of the fire incident at the logistics center of ASKUL Corporation.
- In the case where any major service has been transferred between segments, the prior data have been retroactively adjusted to the current segments.
- Data for Total Assets, Equity Attributable to Owners of the Parent and Number of Directors and Employees are as of each fiscal year end.
- Number of Directors and Employees includes staffs who have been dispatched.
Revenue (Fiscal Year)
Profits (Fiscal Year)
Profit Margins (Fiscal Year)
Total Assets and Total Net Assets (Fiscal Year Ends)
Cash Flows (Fiscal Year)