Financial Trend (Fiscal Year, IFRSs)
Fiscal Year | Quarter
For data in or before FY2013, refer to Historical Data.
|(Millions of yen)||FY2014||FY2015||FY2016|
|Marketing Solutions Business||-||268,252||281,515|
|Income before Income Taxes||208,298||226,585||193,475|
|Net Income Attributable to Owners of the Parent||133,051||171,617||136,589|
|Operating Margin (%)||46.0%||34.5%||22.5%|
|Ratio of Income before Income Taxes to Revenue||48.6%||34.7%||22.7%|
|Ratio of Net Income Attributable to Owners of the Parent to Revenue||31.1%||26.3%||16.0%|
|Total Equity Attributable to Owners of the Parent||726,002||844,165||930,820|
|Cash Flows from Operating Activities||126,239||105,409||127,023|
|Cash Flows from Investing Activities||-67,864||-110,537||-57,407|
|Cash Flows from Financing Activities||-37,166||-49,357||23,996|
|Total Cash Flows||21,600||-54,772||93,902|
|Number of Directors and Employees (People)||7,078||9,240||11,306|
- (Note)Adjustments figures represent inter-segment transactions and general corporate expenses not belonging to any reporting segment.
- The Group recognized gain of ¥59.6 billion from the remeasurement of shares of ASKUL Corporation in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016 as a result of consolidation of ASKUL Corporation.
- Made ASKUL Corporation to a consolidated subsidiary on August 27, 2015.
- Made Ikyu Corporation to a consolidated subsidiary on February 3, 2016.
- The group recorded the damages of ¥13.0 billion as Other Expenses in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017 as a result of the fire incident at the logistics center of ASKUL Corporation.
- In the case where any major service has been transferred between segments, the prior data have been retroactively adjusted to the current segments.
- Data for Total Assets, Equity Attributable to Owners of the Parent and Number of Directors and Employees are as of each fiscal year end.
- Number of Directors and Employees includes staffs who have been dispatched.